Mexico City is a vibrant, beautiful city with so much to offer. FOOD. SIGHTS. PEOPLE. TASTES. TACOS. TEQUILA. HISTORY. ARCHITECTURE. While we only had Six Days to Explore this beautiful city, we tried our very best to complete our own bucket list! Have you traveled to Mexico City? I would love to hear your stories! Let us know if we missed anything because obviously, we’ll need to go back and get more tacos!
SHARE YOUR FAVORITES OF MEXICO CITY!
- Eat a cricket taco
- Try leguna (cows tongue)
- Visit El Oro – the city of gold
- Watch the Monarch Butterflies migration
- Tacos. Tacos. And more tacos.
- Drink fine tequila.
- Visit Frida Kahol House
- Visit National Archaeology Museum
- Climb the Pyramid of the Sun at Teotihuacan
- Learn about the Mayan and Ateca influence of Mexico City
- Go to the cafe at the top of the Sears building for the perfect view of Bellas Artes
- Wander through Condesa
- Try churros
- Walk along Madero Street (shopping street)
Have you been to Mexico City before? What was your favorite thing to see, do or eat there? Let me know in the comments below!