Berlin is a quirky and happening city, with literally so much to do. It’s basically impossible to find the time to do everything, see everything, and eat everything that makes Berlin, Berlin! From wandering the colorful graffitied streets to seeing your history textbooks come alive. Berlin is a city where the past becomes the present, despite the amount of time you have in the city, check out these top things you should do!
1. Indulge in a Currywurst (or two), spoil yourself and get some Pommes
2. Marvel at the intense colors and architecture of the Berlin Cathedral
3. Time travel through the Brandenburg Gate
4. Walk the most potent symbol of the Cold War: Berlin Wall
5. Admire the street art of the East Side Gallery
6. Get your model on in a Photoautomaten
7. Check out Checkpoint Charlie
8. learn the history on a free walking tour (which starts at the Brandenburg Gate)
9. Dedicate an afternoon to Museum Island
11. Pay your respects at the Holocaust Memorial
see you soon Berlin ✌🏽
Have you been to Berlin? What did you include on your bucket list? Tell me below! I can’t wait to go back to the quirky city and experience more!